Wig Maintenance - How to maintain your braided wig:
- After receiving your wig re-dip the tips in hot water to straighten them as they may wrinkle due to packaging.
- We recommend that you wash your wig after wearing it several times to ensure there's no bad odor build-up. Wash your wig in lukewarm water with a mild shampoo of your choice. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped.
- Apply a generous amount of hair mousse while the braided wig is still wet.
- For curly/wavy tips spray the tips with a leave-in conditioner & water mix to ensure that the curls stay bouncy.
- Allow the wig to air dry on a wig stand / canvas head.
- Apply coconut oil / serum to make it shine.